Log In Bag
Log In

Create An Account

Log In Bag
Your Shopping Bag Is Empty

Centaurea montana 'Alba'

$2.50
Sorry, we are currently sold out of 'Centaurea montana 'Alba''. Please check back later.


This seed selection produces plants that are about 75 percent white flowering the other 25 percent will have different degrees of blue flowers. Good sized flowers over attractive gray-green, cut foliage.

Zones 4-9

10 seeds